16 years ago
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy Birthday America
We had a great 4th. Since we have moved to the south the kids have started really enjoying swimming so first thing in the morning we headed to the pool.
After a fun morning of swimming we came home and spent some down time at home.
We ended the day by watching fireworks with family and friends. It was such a fabulous day.
I was reminded today in church to remember that freedom isn't free. I am so proud to be an American and am thankful to the men and women who have sacrificed their lives for my freedom. I also live today set free from sin and condemnation because Jesus loved me so much that he died on the cross for me. This fourth of July remember the blood that has been shed for both your American freedom and spiritual freedom. Don't ever forget that Freedom isn't free!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

welcome back to the computer world - I miss chatting with you - I will try to call you soon! Hope all is well - love the picture of Grace and her flags - she looks so cute! Vonnie
ReplyDelete