
We all had a great Christmas. Amanda's parents were here to celebrate the day with us. We sat out cookies, soy milk and carrots for the reindeer and went to bed hoping Santa would come. Santa did come and eat all his cookies and took the carrots for the reindeer, but he was incredibly quiet and no one was able to catch him in the act.

The morning began at about 6:30 and the kids came running down the stairs. When they saw all the presents under the tree Will even did a little dance for us. It was pretty funny but we were unable to get a picture of it.

The big gifts of the day were a kitchen for Grace, a Leapster 2 for Will, a parka for William and a laptop for Amanda. Apparently opening presents was exhausting for Grace. When we were finished she said "I think I need to go back to bed." We all laughed.

The rest of the day was filled with food and fun. We tried out Will's new remote control airplane, but the Wyoming wind meant it did more crashing than flying. We ate a big dinner of prime rib and mashed potatoes, played some uno and watched a new Christmas movie. I will wrap it up with Will's words that he said as he came running into the kitchen at the end of the day, "this was the best Christmas ever!!!"
Wow! Patrick and I are excited to keep up with you and your cuties through your new blog. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I really like the picture of Grace in her Christmas pj's - she is getting so big!!
ReplyDelete