Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Happy Lamp

I finally broke down and pulled out the "Happy Lamp." This is the 10,000 lumen, Sunbox DL...that's right, this is my own personal sun perfect for the home and office. You can check them out here, www.sunbox.com. I use it in the mornings when I get up and drink my coffee. I keep it on most of the day during the weekends...I don't know if it helps or not, but I do know it is no replacement for the actual sun. Only three months until the sun comes back, but who is counting...

2 comments:

  1. sweet...does it make you tan??? We are praying you make it home for Christmas I know Amanda is counting on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a "happy lamp" that is guaranteed to work...or maybe it is more of a Joy lamp as just spending time in the bible doesn't make us happy, but it sure does help us cherish the joy of our salvation! Looking forward to seeing you guys a LOT this summer! -Justin

    ReplyDelete