Is it too late to get a TAG for one of those things? Not sure I would want to hunt something that could eat me and still be hungry! We are excited to be neighbors here in about 5 months! NO CSU hats on the boys when the Baby comes!! :) -Justin
Justin, I promise I won't put any CSU hats on your boys, but I am not promising anything if William is around. It made a good picture! I am sure in Louisiana it will have to be a baseball hat and not a winter hat. We look forward to being close and able to help when this new little Mulkey arrives. Amanda
Is it too late to get a TAG for one of those things? Not sure I would want to hunt something that could eat me and still be hungry! We are excited to be neighbors here in about 5 months! NO CSU hats on the boys when the Baby comes!! :) -Justin
ReplyDeleteJustin,
ReplyDeleteI promise I won't put any CSU hats on your boys, but I am not promising anything if William is around. It made a good picture! I am sure in Louisiana it will have to be a baseball hat and not a winter hat. We look forward to being close and able to help when this new little Mulkey arrives.
Amanda