16 years ago
Sunday, June 7, 2009
It has been wild
This past week we headed about two hours from here for a little get away. We got a really nice cabin and had a good time. We went to a wild animal safari and it was definitely "wild".
You drove through this area and were attacked by all of these animals that were wanting you to feed them. This giraffe wanted Will to feed him, but he got scared and would just throw the food out the window for the animals.
Grace was brave when the baby deer came by. She was nervous but did manage to feed this little deer out of her hand.
Papa was very brave and fed this giraffe out of his hand.
The park also had a walk through with all kinds of amazing animals to look at. This tiger looks pretty mean.
You all know about Grace's love for lizards. This one was a little bigger than she is used to, but she was still pretty excited to pet it.
These tiny frogs are a little more the kids speed. Outside the cabin there were all of these tiny frogs that the kids had a great time catching. They are so tiny you probably can't even see them, they are probably about the size of a dime.
A big part of the trip was going bike riding. Grace rode in a seat on the back of my bike and I was so nervous that I didn't get any pictures of the big bike ride so I thought I would just show a picture of Grace riding Will's old bike. I threw this picture in just because I thought she looked so grown up and cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment