My new netbook arrived today! It is a Dell Mini 10v. The whole idea is that it is a small laptop made purely for the internet. I have my old full size laptop, but the poor old guy's wireless left a lot to be desired and made my limited browsing time here very frustrating, and just before I left we got a new laptop for Amanda...of course it is working out well as you can tell from her last post. So far so good!
I'm not sure what it is that my purpose is for being here, or why God chose to seperate our family for this time, but of course if there is one thing I have time for, it is time to be alone and think. The one thought that continues to be present is that I need to develope a better eternal awareness...this time in here in Greenland, this time apart from family and this time here on earth are painfully short. And while the time apart is not easy to endure I have hope in the knowledge that this experience is not forever, but as God designed it in His eaternal purpose.
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment