Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Week of School

Will finished his first week of school this week and he did great. I heard about other kids having trouble with their parents leaving, but Will just hoped out of the car and headed down to his class all by himself. He even got to pick a prize out of the treasure box at the end of the week for having such good behavior. We are so proud!!

Here is Will showing a little school spirit.
Will did great this week; however, Grace and I were a different story. Grace and I walked around trying to figure what to do with ourselves without Will. She cried the first couple of mornings but as you can see above she quickly started enjoying having her Papa all to herself.

Friday after school we headed to the pool. We are trying to enjoy these last few weeks before the pool closes.

Some friends came and joined us at the pool and we enjoyed some hotdogs and hamburgers. It was a fun time.
Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us. I was really concerned about how Will would handle school and I must say God was so good. Thanks for your prayers and calls we had a great week!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Yea Will!!! What a big accomplishment - crazy how quickly the grow up!

    ReplyDelete