Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's been a hard week

After being so excited that Will did so great his first week of school, week two has not gone quite so well. I felt at the end of last week that we had gone over this huge mountain and now we were just going to get to enjoy going down the other side. Who knew that we were just begining the climb up. We have had several mornings this week that Will has not wanted to go into his class. After about thirty minutes of us both crying and a little coaxing he stays and has a great day. I just wanted to ask that all of you please pray for us as we transition into this new world of school. I am hoping that next week will be much better.

5 comments:

  1. Nice chatting this morning - as my mom would say "This too shall pass..." I will be praying for you and for Will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We pray that next week will be a little easier! Thanks for keeping us updated on your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job! I am very thankful for our kids to have you to call mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we'll be praying. I showed Judah and Caleb ths pictures of the kids thi morning. Judah said, "I love Grace, she's my favorite sister." He was really happy to see will's face, too.

    ReplyDelete