Sunday, May 31, 2009

The last week has been busy

We have been trying to keep pretty busy and this past week was no exception. The kids got their first package from Daddy this week and they were so excited. We have learned that it takes a really long time for packages to get from Greenland to Georgia. Maybe Greenland still uses the pony express.
They have been really enjoying their new husky and polar bear webkins. William thought they would enjoy animals that live in Greenland.

Then Uncle David and Aunt Megan came to visit to celebrate a late mother's day and all of our birthdays. My Dad, brother, William and I all have May birthdays so we decided just to have one big party. The kids had such a great time with their aunt and uncle.

Everyone at the party. Thanks Megan for taking the picture. I think Will is making that face because he thought he should get a present too.

We have been enjoying some warm Georgia weather so this week we got out the pool. They are supposed to be making silly faces, but it didn't work out as I had hoped.

This time Will is holding the wildlife. Here they had caught a tiny lizard. After I took this picture it decided to jump on Grace and crawl all over her neck. It was pretty hilarious, I wish I had the video camera running.

Then yesterday we went to a local state park for a sunday school party. The kids had a great time. Here they are sliding down some rocks. I was a nervous wreck, but they had a blast and we came out injury free.

We had a great day and are so thankful for all the wonderful people that God has brought into our life since we have been in Georgia. We feel very blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice post - wow that was a long time for packages, but I'm sure the kids had a great time getting them! You and your brother look a lot a like!! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete