I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to get some pictures from our trip to Disney World posted. William headed back to Greenland a week ago and I feel like I have been walking around in a fog trying to get back in the swing of things around here. With that said we had a fantastic time while William was home. The kids had no trouble adjusting to him being back and were so excited to see him. I don't think Grace stopped talking for the first two hours he was home. She had five months of life to catch him up on.
We then headed down to Disney World and had a really great time.

One night my parents watched the kids and we got to go out to a nice dinner. We had an amazing view of the Magic Kingdom and it was just so nice to be able to sit together and talk. Five months is way too long to be away from your best friend.

Here Will is getting to meet his absolute favorite character. Will has been a fan of Cars the movie for three years and one night we counted and he has over thirty Lightning
McQueen cars. We were a little
disappointed lightning couldn't sign his autograph book, but it was still a big moment for both of the men in my life.

This is a picture of Will with the chef at one of the restaurants we went to. Disney is wonderful about food allergies and we got to meet the chef everywhere we went.

Here is Grace getting to finally meet those princesses that she has been talking about for months. She loved them, but Will had no need to get his picture taken with a princess. He did let Cinderella sign his autograph book.

Grandma and Grandpa had a good time at Disney as well. Here they all are posing for a picture with
Minnie.

The kids loved the characters. It was a big part of our trip.

Aren't we a cute family! It is so nice to be able to post pictures of all of us together.

Just needed to throw in a picture of the kids with the "salute to the troops" mickey mouse. We are so proud of our troops.

Nana and Papa came down to see us in Florida. We enjoyed a nice character breakfast. It was fun to see them.

Here is Grace with a Mickey Mouse waffle. We had such a great time and it was just so great to all be together again. Now the kids think that
every time Daddy comes home we are going to Disney World. That is still up for debate!
Oh It looks like so much fun! We miss you guys, Kyle just told me the other day that Will has been at his Grandparents house too long and he needs to come home :)!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! So glad you guys had such a great time! You will certainly cherish the memories forever. Grace, I think Disney World every few months sounds like a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!!! So adorable! Yay for Daddy time. I'll keep praying for you to maintain sanity. =^)
ReplyDeleteJames and I loved seeing the pics! They were so good and I am so glad you ALL got Daddy time!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Hi friend. So glad that you had Will home for that little time. I need to call you.
ReplyDeletehope you are doing good.