Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Will

This week our baby boy turned six. It seems like just yesterday he was just a baby and now he is in school and seems to be growing up so fast. We had a great week celebrating the six wonderful years we have had with Will. We feel truly blessed to have such an amazing son! Wednesday morning Will woke up extremely excited to finally be six. However, Grace woke up with a 102 degree fever and not feeling so good. So I took her to the doctor and then headed to Will's school to deliver some cupcakes for his birthday. His teacher Mrs. Shannon had done so much to make his day special. We are so thankful for a teacher that cares so deeply for her students.
After school we had a quick party at home. He opened this gift from William and as you can see he was really excited.

We did get one picture of Grace before she headed back to the couch. She really was feeling pretty bad, but took time to smile for the camera.

Man I love this handsome kid.

Then today we had a last minute party change because of bad weather and headed to pump-it-up for a great time. A friend of mine iced this cake for me. Thanks Jan it looked great! Usually William is the family cake decorator so I had to get a little help.

Grandma and Papa are enjoying the party. They are watching a little college football while the kids play. They deserved to put their feet up. They have been busy helping me with Grace all week. I don't know what I would have done this week without them.
Blow out those candles Will.

He loved the "throne" he got to sit on while opening his presents.

I think all the kids had a great time. Thanks to all of you for helping make Will's birthday so special.
Will we are truly blessed to have the privaledge of being your parents. Keep becoming the person that God wants you to be. We are so proud of you Will. We love you very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's been a long time since I have check your blog!! Looks like such a fun bday party - Zach would have LOVED the cake!!! Next year we'll get to party it up together!

    ReplyDelete