Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Day At The Beach

We have been wondering if it was really worth all of the effort for the kids and I to join William out here in California for this training. At one point I really considered staying home, but this weekend I decided we definitely made the right decision. We headed down to Santa Barbara and had a wonderful day eating seafood, walking out on the pier, playing at the play ground and running on the beach.
Grace loved running out to the water and then running away from it as fast as she could. This Wyoming girl sure does love the beach.

Will lingered in the water a little longer then the rest of us. The water was freezing, but he didn't seem to care.

It was a really great day and it was so fun to spend the day as a family. We may have our moments spending seven weeks in a hotel, but I definitely believe this time we will have as a family is priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute...looks like a lot of fun! Definitely worth your time and energy getting there! This will be a great few weeks to be together! Like the new background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! We are on day number 3 of being stuck in the house because of bad weather. Enjoy the warm temp.!

    ReplyDelete