16 years ago
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Grace's Pink Pajamas
As most of you who have spent much time around our little darling Grace know she has always had her own agenda and her own way of doing things. It all started the day she was born when the doctors told me she would probably be born in six or seven hours and she decided to come out in about 30 minutes. That should of told us something about what we had to look forward too. Well she is now 2 and trying her best to live up to her age. For example we have the pink summer pajamas. Last night she wanted to wear them to bed. Since it was a very warm 9 degrees I decided we better go for something a little warmer and made the mistake of telling her she could wear them tomorrow. So first thing this morning we had to put the pink pj's on and thought all was OK until we needed to get her dressed for church. After some kicking and screaming we compromised and she wore the pajamas under her dress, tights and bloomers. She then proceeded to show them to everyone not only at church but also at Sierra Trading Post where we went shopping after church. Here is a picture of her pink pajamas with her bloomers and tights.
Then once we got home she had to take the tights off and just wear the PJ's for the rest of the day. Don't worry that the high today in Cheyenne is about 20 degrees. I don't think the cold bothers 2 year olds.
While Grace is having a very girly I must wear what I want to type of Day Will and Daddy are acting very masculine. I caught them here in the middle of a very heated wrestling match. I think right now Will looks like he is in some trouble.
Grace kept the pink summer pajamas on all day. When we had to run some errands later in the day she did let us put on some pink pants, purple socks and her pink coat. However, that did take a little persuasion and once she got dressed she did get some chocolate. She is a woman after my own heart. We will do most anything for chocolate!!!
As you can see Grace had a tough day with those pink pajamas. No one worry, beneath the pajamas she is wearing to bed are the pink summer pajamas that she has such deep love for. I am hoping tomorrow she will be OK with wearing normal winter clothes. But you never know what the day is going to bring with Grace. She is usually making you laugh or cry. We just have to love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Her hair is getting so long, and she is looking more like will :) Very cute, not a bad compromise - she got what she wanted and she still stayed warm!!
ReplyDeleteCan I put you on my side bar link list??
Comment #2 :) I just check the 15 day forecast in Thule...balmy! I can't imagine being somewhere where the high is always classified with a - sign and it says "bitterly cold" William definitely needs a sun lamp or tanning bed in his room!!
ReplyDeleteThey apparently have "happy" lamps in every room. As for tanning I am thinking it might not be pretty when he comes back. I guess someone has to do it, we just aren't sure why he didn't get Antigua.
ReplyDelete