16 years ago
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Life at Grandma and Papa's house
I thought I would update everyone on what life is like here in Georgia. So far so good!! We do miss all of our friends in Wyoming, but I must say that 70 degrees and sunny is much nicer than the snow and wind that Wyoming enjoys in the spring.
We took the kids this weekend to a local park and here we are trying to feed the ducks; however, there were so many people there that the ducks were not hungry. So we decided to save our bread for next time and we headed over to the nature center.
The nature center has a lot of fun animals for the kids to look at. Here we are in front of the bears. The bears were sleeping so we decided you would enjoy a picutre of us instead of sleeping bears. Grace tried to growl and wake them up, but it just didn't work and people started to stare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that picture of the two kiddos at the end - so sweet - definitely a framer!!
ReplyDelete