So I have been to Glacier National Park, but none of them quite looked like this...this is somewhere between Baltimore and Greenland...I'm guessing it is probably closer to Greenland that Maryland, but I've only been to the Baltimore airport so who knows what Maryland looks like...no seriously the view from the plane just before we landed.Well I made it both to Greenland and on the internet, which is a bit spotty today, so I'll make my post quick. Arrived last week, it has been good, the sun still isn't up all the time, but merely skips off the horizon about 3 a.m. I have to close my blinds about 10 or 11 so my body knows it is time to wind down, otherwise it is very easy to forget what time it is and it'll be midnight before you know it. I'm still unpacking boxes and getting my room set up. Not as cold as I thought it might be, spring here is actually quite nice, still haven't seen the temp above freezing yet, but maybe soon.
Other exciting things: Arctic Foxes (the ones I saw were more gray than white), and Mexican food prepared by Danes...actually pretty good.
I'll post more later.

Looks cold!! You should buy a sleep mask to help you sleep better at night!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/002659.php
looking at the temp on your sidebar it is looking like it will be short weather pretty soon! :) We are praying for you both,
ReplyDelete-J